Photos (1) View All

A house fire on Thursday night on F Ave. has left the Johnnie Morris family without a home of their own. The family was living in the rental house that caught on fire last night while the family was in the home watching television. They were made aware of the fire when someone alerted them to the flames.

All are safe. If you would like to help the family you can contact the Salvation Army at 560-1921



Submit a Comment

Please refresh the page to leave Comment.

Still seeing this message? Presh Ctrl + F5 to do a "Hard Refresh".

Comments (0)


To receive each day's headlines to your inbox sign up for our email updates.