- This bill would have legalized abortion up to the moment of birth.
- It does not protect religious institutions, like Catholic hospitals, from having to perform abortions.
- This bill goes FAR beyond Roe v. Wade.
- It would take away states' rights to legislate on abortion.
- I don't think this is what a majority of Americans would want as law. It should always have been up to the many states and their legislatures as they select as representatives.
- egards, John Stiegelmeyer
- Regards, John Stiegelmeyer